Easy To Use Work Order Forms
Eliminate communication errors from the design to fabrication process!
Everything about the interior design process revolves around creating something unique for your client. When each interior design project is different, it’s easy to make design mistakes. These mistakes are costly and can easily be eliminated by using an inventive solution created to simplify the interior design process. The Minutes Matter Work Order System will help organize your workroom and communicate the details of each project! Doing things the same way, every time, reduces the chance of making a mistake.
Although window and bed treatments can be fabricated in many different ways, the basics remain the same. By using the Minutes Matter Work Order System you’ll not only eliminate costly mistakes but you’ll also speed up the fabrication process. Quickly write your work orders by simply filling in the blanks with every detail of the interior design project. This Work Order System has fifteen work order forms, which are all formatted alike. Record fabric cuts, lining colors, type of trim, hardware, installation notes, etc. All work order forms are formatted the same way making it easy to glance at the work order as you fabricate. The calculation boxes located on each form is a great tool to help establish cut widths or cut lengths so that you never forget important figures when calculating. Completed work orders will become a permanent record in your client’s file.
Our Interior Design Work Order Forms
15 different work order forms (in pdf format) include;
- Balloon Shades
- Bedspreads and Duvets
- Draperies with Swags
- Dust Ruffles
- One Piece Swags
- Pillows and Shams
- Roman Shades
- Sheers and Sidelights
- Swags and Jabots
- Tablecloths, Runners, and Toppers
- Top Treatments
Plus; Installation Tag Labels, Instruction sheet and Sample work order form filled out
Click on image to Download the PDF file
Improving Time Management
Reduce your design and fabrication time today!
Having the right interior design forms for the task at hand can make a big difference when it comes to your time management. Minutes Matter’s Work Order System is easy to use and cost effective, saving you precious time and money. The work order forms comes with a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Work Order Form Highlights:
- 15 different work order forms, each form varies to suit the type of interior design job being fabricated.
- Record multiple size window treatments on one work order.
- Quickly sketch the window treatment to scale on the ¼” graph paper.
- Record more information with less writing.
- Never forget important figures when you use the calculation boxes.
- Information is located in the same area on each form for quick referencing as you fabricate the treatment.
- Reduce the chance of workroom mistakes.
- Create a permanent record in your client’s file for future referencing.
- Simply write the dimensions on the work order illustration.
- These forms can be filled out using an iPad by purchasing an app like Notability or Note Taker HD.
Keep everyone in the loop with these easy to use forms. Quickly write your work order by simply filling in the blanks. Record fabric cuts, lining colors, type of trim, hardware, installation notes, etc. All orders are formatted the same way making it easy to glance at the work order as you fabricate.
Includes: 15 Different Forms, Sample filled our forms and Instruction Sheet.